Monday, February 18, 2008

a little more...




Okay here are a few more pictures of my girlies. Oh, and a video of Zach and Michael from over a year ago... there is no sound because my camera doesn't record sound! I figured that out too late. But the video is really funny, see what we do with extra time in our family? Anyway, I was busy doing something the other day and I heard Lily saying "I hide, I hide, mommy!" So I went to find her and she was sitting in the dryer! Silly girl! The girls love each other so much! It is so wonderful to see them interact and play together! I am the luckiest girl in the world to have such a wonderful little family! We just set up Lily's new Disney Princess bed that she got for an early birthday present from her Grandma and Grandpa Floyd. She has been jumping on it and playing on it. And then just a minute ago she knelt down beside it and said her prayers all the way through! It was precious! Who would have ever thought we could be so blessed! We are so grateful for our beautiful girls!

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't whatch the video, but the pictures of your family are precious. Why arent there any of you? You need to take pics of you and the girls too!

    ReplyDelete