Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Shameless Promotion

A few months ago I joined a blogging community where they feature different blogs every day (The Secret is in the Sauce, link on the right). I haven't been interested in being featured but its fun to read the other women's blogs! Anyway, today there is a woman "shamelessly promoting" a fundraiser for her husband who has prostate cancer. The treatment center they are using is totally out of pocket; they have already raised $15,000  and only need $5ooo more! I would totally do something like this for my husband and I know I would really appreciate all the support we could get. So, if you go to this website : www.friendsofgeorge.com, you can purchase a little printout cookbook for only $1 using your Paypal account (totally safe)! Personally, I love cookbooks and can't have enough! This is for a good cause, I just think about how I would feel if it were me and my husband. Anyway, the least you can do is take a look! You can also click on this to visit her blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment