I was tagged by Michael's cousin, Katherine!
Here are 7 random facts about me:
1. I am a Disney freak. Seriously, I get made fun of. I love Disneyland, Disney movies, Disney characters. I know random trivia facts about every Disney movie and about the parks. And I don't even care when Lily wants to watch Little Mermaid, Cinderella or Aladdin 50 times in a row.
2. I am ridiculously picky about my laundry. The way it's sorted, the temperatures it's washed at, and the way its folded. I also do not tolerate stains. I go through stain remover like crazy and I check everything before I put it in the dryer, if there is still even a tiny stain I spray more stain remover on it and back into the laundry it goes. I also have a special little routine for my whites every few weeks. I like them white, white, white.
3. I love to have my hair played with. I even like when Lily does"fixes" my hair every day after I do hers.
4. I really, really love the ocean. I just love every single little thing about it. The way the air feels and smells, the sound of the waves, the sand, the beauty! I love it!
5. I also love the rain! Those cloudy, "gloomy" days actually make me really happy. Like, really happy!
6. This may not come as a surprise:) But I have a craft addiction. You name it, I've probably tried it. Or will try it. My favorite (and the only thing I've really stuck to, besides sewing) is knitting. I love knitting, and trying new patterns.
7. I use to love scary movies! But for some reason when I was in college I started getting really horrible nightmares. They were like a thousand times worse than the movies I watched. So I had to give them up! Then, after I was married and got pregnant with Lily, things got really bad. I had to stop watching TV shows like CSI. Sad too because I loved that show. But I'd rather give it all up and be without those nightmares. I sound like a baby I know! Its the weirdest thing because the shows don't actually scare me... they just give me bad dreams. Really bad.
Okay thats all. Hope you weren't too bored. Thanks Katherine!