Tuesday, November 4, 2008

7 Things

tagged[1].jpg
I was tagged by Michael's cousin, Katherine!

Here are 7 random facts about me:

1. I am a Disney freak. Seriously, I get made fun of. I love Disneyland, Disney movies, Disney characters. I know random trivia facts about every Disney movie and about the parks. And I don't even care when Lily wants to watch Little Mermaid, Cinderella or Aladdin 50 times in a row. 

2. I am ridiculously picky about my laundry. The way it's sorted, the temperatures it's washed at, and the way its folded. I also do not tolerate stains. I go through stain remover like crazy and I check everything before I put it in the dryer, if there is still even a tiny stain I spray more stain remover on it and back into the laundry it goes. I also have a special little routine for my whites every few weeks. I like them white, white, white.

3. I love to have my hair played with. I even like when Lily does"fixes" my hair every day after I do hers.

4. I really, really love the ocean. I just love every single little thing about it.  The way the air feels and smells, the sound of the waves, the sand, the beauty! I love it!

5. I also love the rain!  Those cloudy, "gloomy" days actually make me really happy.  Like, really happy!

6. This may not come as a surprise:) But I have a craft addiction. You name it, I've probably tried it. Or will try it. My favorite (and the only thing I've really stuck to, besides sewing) is knitting. I love knitting, and trying new patterns.

7. I use to love scary movies! But for some reason when I was in college I started getting really horrible nightmares. They were like a thousand times worse than the movies I watched. So I had to give them up! Then, after I was married and got pregnant with Lily, things got really bad. I had to stop watching TV shows like CSI. Sad too because I loved that show. But I'd rather give it all up and be without those nightmares. I sound like a baby I know! Its the weirdest thing because the shows don't actually scare me... they just give me bad dreams. Really bad.

Okay thats all. Hope you weren't too bored. Thanks Katherine!

 I tag  Alise, Jamie, Dev, Missy, Shalyce, Annie, and Larkie.  Have fun:)

3 comments:

  1. I love Disneyland too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for Disney Dorks! i'm one too :) we were at the LA temple on October 16th and 18th! How crazy would it have been to see each other?

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun to learn more about you. I tagged katherine and alicia, so it continues.

    ReplyDelete