1. Where did you meet your husband?
We very first met in Lone Pine at our church building when Michael was a missionary.
2. How long did you date?
Hahahaha. not long enough! jk. Almost 5 months???
3. How long have you been married?
4 glorious years in March!
4. What does he do that surprises you?
ummm... He basically lets me do and have whatever I want. Its a good thing I have some self control, because he'd probably let me run wild!
5. What is your favorite feature of his?
His sideburns! I love them so much. And the scar on his lip that he doesn't know how he got.
6. What is his best quality?
He is a very hard worker. He is good and honest. He is a GREAT dad! and he never gets angry;)
7. Does he have a nick name for you?
Umm.. honey, sweetheart, babe? Do those count?
8. What is his favorite food?
Steak! for sure. and cheese.
9. What is his favorite sport?
What ISN"T his favorite sport!?! Lets just say he isn't too fond of baseball. No really, his favorite is football (based on how much he watches it on TV) and second is bull riding if that counts.
10. When and where was your first kiss?
Thanksgiving 2004 in Sacramento, CA at my aunt and uncles house! oh, in the hallway. Best first kiss EVER!
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple?
WELL. be alone? since it never happens! We like to hold hands and go for walks and just talk. When we were in Rexburg last year we had some awesome babysitters and we would go to the cheap theater a lot. My favorite was when we would walk to the theater. But mainly we do things as a FAMILY.
12. Do you have children?
Only the most beautiful girls in the world! Lily and Kaylee. And another precious baby girl on the way.
13. Does he have hidden talents?
Yes! He has some sweet soccer skills.
14. How old is he?
15. Who said I love you first?
he definitely said it first!
16. His favorite music?
Country for sure!
17. What do you admire most about him?
18. What is his favorite color?
uhhh. blue. like my eyes:)
19. Will he read this?
He looks at my blog sometimes so maybe. I LOVE YOU MICHAEL!
I tag anyone who loves their husband!