Thursday, October 28, 2010

Photo Assignment 4- LIGHT

This weeks assignment was Light as a Subject. The first one is Michael's shadow; he was holding a water bottle. The second is Lily's dress..... again. . I had not intended on using it for my assignment, but for some reason I stuck it up in the window while I was taking pictures for my other post, and I thought it looked cool with the light coming through and making it almost transparent. I took a picture and it turned into an assignment:)

A girl in class commented that she thought it would bee cooler if I had used an old wooden hanger to give the photo a more vintage feel. I think it would have been super cool if I could have done that. Too bad I don't have any. I don't even have wire hangers anymore because I used them all to unclog the drains at our old apartment!

No comments:

Post a Comment