Saturday, July 30, 2011

phone pics

This is has been a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad week. Michael left us on Monday and then we immediately all got sick. I've had a cold and the girls have had some kind of stomach bug. They've been puking and diarrhea-ing (too much information?) and I've changed the sheets on our bed at least twice a day. I've also cleaned lots of carpet and given lots of baths. I probably don't need to tell you that I haven't taken very many pictures this week. Trust me, you don't want me to document what's gone on at out house. Instead, here are some recent and not so recent phone pictures. If you are my mom or Michael or Geri you've seen them all. Sorry.

  I would heart my body too if it looked like this! jk, seriously, I do heart my body. It's done some pretty rad things. Like given birth to the 3 most beautiful perfect angel girls.



 Speaking of angel girls!! Check her out! We were able to jump on the tramp for a few minutes today. It was the first time we'd played outside in days!


 Through the chaos I have managed to water the garden almost every day. Here is our very first tiny one inch squash plant! yessss! there is hope for our sad garden.


This is from like two months ago. It's Kaylee's signature look. I call it her happy crack. Michael's not fond of that expression. He thinks it's inappropriate.



These pictures are all of Kaylee! We received a couple of bags of hand-me-downs (our fav!) and Kaylee decided to rummage through them and dress herself. Here she is wearing a size 6-9 month RAIDERS outfit. She looked even cooler in person.



For the record, no day or week in my life could really be terrible, horrible, no good, and very bad. I have to say that with the trials I have experienced I have not forgotten to count my blessings. I am blessed every single day of my life! Every hour and every minute. It would be sad and unfortunate if I refused to remember all I have to be grateful for. I am such a lucky and blessed girl! Today my grandpa told me that our trials give us character. Bring it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment