Sunday, August 17, 2008

Sunday



I know we have a lot of carousel pictures, but it's our favorite thing to do!




This is where Kaylee and I sit when we ride on the carousel, on a bench behind Lily. She doesn't like to ride the horses. Maybe next year:)




Okay I do not let my kids drink soda... very often;) Especially not caffeine. But she was really sad and we thought this might cheer her up:)




Here's Kaylee drinking milk. MUCH healthier:)




I took this before we went to church this morning.



Well, we've had a wonderful little day today! We went to church, like we do every Sunday. Lily was very excited to go to nursery all morning and then when we got there she was shy for the first time ever! But she didn't put up a fuss about going in and it turned out to be just like any other Sunday. Lily loves nursery and she LOVES her teachers!
Some of our friends at church gave us a bunch of zucchini so we had Zucchini Alfredo for dinner and then I made Zucchini Bread. YUMMY!
Tomorrow we leave for Pennsylvania for our Howe family reunion. We are SOO excited! Our flight leaves Salt Lake at 11:45 tomorrow night and we have a four hour layover in Georgia before taking off for New York. Yikes. Not so excited about that part. But we're going to have a fun week and we can't wait!

3 comments:

  1. So cute :) Your girls are so much fun! We miss seeing them (and you!) every Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun at your family reunion! Love the pictures, especially the one of the girls right before church. Have a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man every time I look at Kaylee she reminds me of Jordan I think they kinda look alike. SO CUTE

    ReplyDelete