Wednesday, April 1, 2009

All About Riley

Here are just a bunch of pictures of Riley. I just think she is so cute and I love her so much. Today is like the first day in her little life that she's worn something besides pajamas or a plain onesie. I thought I would document it:)


This is how I found her the other day, sound asleep. I know she looks like a crazy person dressed her. I had just found the hat and wanted to try it on her little head. Then I forgot to take it off. The leggings under her little gown weren't necessary either, I just felt like putting them on her:)





Here she is looking much cuter:) I actually have no idea where this outfit came from except for the shoes. They're from Shalyce, thanks Shalyce!! The onesie appeared out of nowhere and the dress is actually a 6-9 month shirt. I have never seen it before, so if you happened to give it to us then thank you very much! It makes an adorable dress and it will make an adorable shirt in six months or so.


Cute little smile! We just love our baby Riley!!!



1 comment:

  1. you have the cutest girls...I remember now why I wanted 5 little girls but got 4 boys instead but now it's time for granddgs...

    ReplyDelete