Monday, April 13, 2009

Zach is HOME!

Yay! My brother came home from his mission last Thursday! He served in Bahia Blanca, Argentina. He now speaks Spanish fluently and it's seriously amazing to hear him speak! It's the best ever having him home. Zach is so much fun to hang out with; I can't believe I lived without him for two years!!




I love this pic, especially my Uncle Michael stretching.




We were all totally crying!




Our waiting group. People probably thought we were crazy. Zach walked through the doors and he was hugging everybody and the people who weren't hugging him were taking pictures of him. We had two video cameras rolling and we were all crying. What a sight, haha!




This guy proposed to his girlfriend while we were greeting Zach. It was so cute, of course I had to get a picture!



No comments:

Post a Comment