Thursday, March 18, 2010

5 Things I am SUPER Excited About








My new camera which should be here tomorrow! (I might just hug the UPS guy I am sooo excited!)








The Sea Monkeys I got Michael for an anniversary gift. (We put the water purifier in today and we get to put the eggs in tomorrow!)








Our anniversary celebration this weekend!(5 years!!!) Our friends, Heather and Taylor are taking the girls for the whole weekend. They do NOT know what they're in for:) hahhah!






Resuming school next semester!







My FAMILY coming in 3 weeks!!













    I have so much to be thankful and happy for! These are just the few things. I had to narrow it down to 5! But seriously, I could go on all day!! I won't though:)



    1 comment:

    1. happiness on the first day of spring. lovely photos of your wedding

      ReplyDelete