Saturday, November 13, 2010

pillow talk

Last night I was laying across Michael's arm, trying to fall asleep.  He began to snore and since I was uncomfortable anyway, I pulled his arm from underneath me and laid it across his chest.

"Michael, you're snoring"

"No I'm not! I've been awake this whole time" he replied rather defensively, and then said, "I've been thinking about inhaling objects."

???

"Objects???   Like... toothbrushes... or toasters?"

"No... shhhh."

At first I thought he must be thinking about his Anatomy and Physiology class because they are studying the respiratory system. But the more I thought about it, the more ridiculous inhaling objects sounded.

Naturally, he has no memory of our little chat last night.

2 comments:

  1. Oh that is so funny!! We are both sleep talkers too. this is heather but its posting as Tay...oops

    ReplyDelete
  2. how funny, next time have your tape recorder handy...lol!

    ReplyDelete