Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving Week

 As always there are a million pictures of our trip. And as always there are not enough pictures of PEOPLE. Sadly, I don't have a single picture or Geri and Shane, my dear mother, OR my grandpa and his lovely wife! Watch out Texas Floyds, when we come for Christmas I'm gonna be taking pictures of EVERYONE! You'll feel like celebrities. Just don't let me forget;)

Did anyone see where Zach went?


Bishop CA




 Sierra Nevadas. This photo was taken right up the road from my parents house at about 10:00 at night.


 This is Mt Whitney in Lone Pine CA. I don't know why it looks so fuzzy in the middle.
(Whitney is the middle peak. to the right of the two little peaks that look like teeth... or something)
This one and the next two were taken at about 7:00 at night. ( I think! All I REALLY remember was freezing my bum off!)





 Sierra Nevadas at sunrise.


 Poor Lily sat at this table for an hour and a half before we had dinner. I think she was hungry...




 The missionaries were HILARIOUS singing karaoke. And FYI we do NOT have a boy/girl set of missionaries. That would be weird. Their companions were nearby.


 I only took this pic because I thought it was cute that Kaylee's shoes were on the wrong feet:)



 This is the only picture that I (almost) got of my mom:(












 The weather got a little freaky on the way home.



Riley had some sweet hair going on. Nothing new there.

And lastly, this is what Riley does EVERY single time we ask her to smile. I'm going to get a video up here one of these days.

1 comment:

  1. Katie you are getting so good at taking pictures. All those ones of the mountians and with the stars are so beautiful. And the one with the moon is amazing. Good job.

    ReplyDelete