Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Excerpt form my journal...

Lately

   Today-
       Lily could not lift a folding chair out of the corner and said, "I think someone has stolen my power!"

     A few days ago-
       Kaylee hugged me super tight and said, "I really, REALLY love you, Mommy! Thats why my heart beats."

I have also been recalling things in the last few days that the girls used to say, but (sadly) have grown out of:(

       "Mom, am I being Have (hayve)?" after I had told them to behave.

       Lily singing, "Has given me an early foam" instead of earthly home.

       Lily saying "scoof" instead of scoot. "Mom, will you please scoof over?" She said that for so long, I thought she'd never stop! I took it for granted and I miss it:(




 I wasn't planning on including anything else in this post but I just took these pictures. I was in the same room as the girls but my attention was on the computer for 5 minutes. This is what I found when I got up.



They REALLY want to have a picnic. and ps. I have NO idea why they're all shirtless (and pantless, in Lily's case). They started the morning off with clothes on their bodies, like they do every morning. Somehow they always end up naked. Actually, now that I think about it I remember hearing them talking about "swimming at the beach without our clothes on". So there you go. Here are my children fresh from the imaginary beach.

3 comments:

  1. So so cute! I can't wait to see them next week. My heart is beating cause I love them so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I LOVE that last picture of the girls! They are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great memories you will have with these pictures!

    ReplyDelete