Tuesday, February 14, 2012

love day

"Love demands action if it is to be continuing. Love is a process. Love is not a declaration. Love is not an announcement. Love is not a passing fancy. Love is not an expediency. Love is not a convenience. 'If ye love me, keep my commandments' and 'If ye love me feed my sheep' are God-given proclamations that should remind us we can often best show our love through the processes of feeding and keeping."


Love Takes Time- Elder Marvin J. Ashton



 photo of the day {heart}:
I don't mind telling you that these are the best sugar cookies that will ever touch your lips or anyone else's.



and the cutest valentine ever (thank you pinterest)



here is the original photo. well... almost.





2 comments:

  1. Katie, your pictures are ALWAY so beautiful and creative! What a beautiful lillte girl. I love her so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is such a beautiful little girl! love those dimples!

    ReplyDelete