Sunday, February 12, 2012

Riley is Three

This little birthday crown came attached to a card that my Grandma and Grandpa Howe sent. She was in loooove with it!

I think Riley grew an inch the day she turned three because right up until that point she was wearing size 18 month clothes! She is a tiny girl and I always tell everyone that she made it easy to wait a little longer to have another baby. She's just so little! While I was pregnant with Mallory I didn't know what I would do when Riley wasn't my baby anymore!! but I love this little girl more than ever. Everything that comes out of her mouth is the funniest thing I've ever heard and I find myself laughing uncontrollably when really I should be disciplining her! She's definitely still the "baby" in that she gets away with wayyy more than she should. She is a stinker but she is also my sweetest. She's always hugging and kissing and i-love-you-ing. She makes life wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment