Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Happy Birthday Geri














Beautiful sister of mine, how grateful I am to have you in my life! I can't say enough good things about this sister girl. She's my besty best friend and I can tell her anything I want and she'll still think the world of me. Geri is kind and loving.  She is beautiful on the inside and on the outside. She has a way with people and can't even speak to others with out a sweet little smile on her face and a tinkling in her voice (whatever THAT means! but seriously, if you've ever spoken with my sister, you know what I mean). Geri loves a good conversation and has an earnest desire to truly get to know everyone she meets. I have always admired her confidence and her outgoing personality. She is someone I strive to be like and I look up to her!
Geri became a mother on September 18 and she is the best cutest mommy I've ever even seen. Makenzie is so lucky to have such a lovely person for a momma!

I asked Michael and the girls what their favorite thing about Geri is. Here are their answers:

Lily: "When she makes cookies!"
Kaylee: "Making cookies with her."
Riley: "Making cookies!!"
Michael: "Geri is very caring and she's always willing to help out. Also, she's pretty much always right about everything;)"

We all love you so much Geeg! Happiest Birthday!


2 comments:

  1. Geri DEFINITELY has a tinkling voice. I know exactly what you mean Katie:) hahaha. I feel so blessed to call her my cousin. And the girls are right, she makes some darn good cookies....and she is always right about stough. hahaha. How I love my best-friend-cousin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww Katie! Thank you so much for this! You are so sweet. I love you so much! And I'm so glad that Michael has finally humbled himself and admitted that I AM right. I knew he would eventually:)

    ReplyDelete