Thursday, October 11, 2012

a hike

Here are some pictures of a hike we went on... in September. We hiked R Mountain in Rexburg. I don't know what the "mountain" is really called.. I'll have to figure that out...

Zach took a teensy rest in this chair before we set off and the girls thought it would be really fun to stack oranges on top of him as he slept.





Here is the beginning of our journey and fyi these pics are ALL out of order. I don't have the patience to put them where the belong. But I think that they're kind of in order. I put this post together like 3 weeks ago and forgot to finish it....













Kaylee was so cute the whole trip. She fell down like 15 times and Lily would say, "OH, Kaylee! Are you okay?" and Kaylee would stand up and say very matter-of-factly, "yeah, I'm okay. I'm just a mountain girl."
This is a castle. Built by Kaylee's own two hands. Believe it or not.


I don't want to sound like I'm boasting or anything buuuuut. Mallory is obsessed with me. and I love it. and I LOVE HER!
This is Lily's "Ballerina Leap"




"Lily, look at the camera next time you jump!"


Messy faces are the happiest.


Sadly I don't remember why she was pouting. 

 She got over it quickly.


Pretty sister.


Picking berries but NOT eating them.



Check out the upper middle of this pic. HOWE.
cutie brother
I don't know why but I just adore this picture of my girls posing in front of the Snake River Plain map.
Zach peeling our hike snacks.







I think my heart might burst out of my chest, I love her so much.




Lily and Kaylee we really excited to find this random letter "B" in a rock.



angel?




3 comments:

  1. beautiful girls and cloud photos! looks like fun...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures Katie! Karter was looking at them with me and said in the saddest little voice " I sure miss those girls!" It was very cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! I LOVE these pictures! I wish all of your posts would have this many pictures in them. I love your beautiful family and Emma and Zach so much and miss you all like crazy! These pictures are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete