Saturday, June 22, 2013

in case you didn't know...


The Floyd family is happy to announce that we are expecting our fifth baby!
Except this time there is a twist...
(drum roll, please)

IT'S A BOY!

I can scarcely believe it. This will be a brand new experience for us. What a strange feeling to have something so different and so unfamiliar after 8.5 years of marriage and 4 children. 
The girls had voted unanimously for another baby sister (no boys allowed?). But when we told them they would have a little brother they were beyond excited. I am very happy but I've surprised myself with how nervous I feel! Needless to say, Michael is very pleased that he will finally have a boy-child. 

Little Boy Floyd is due October 30. We simply cannot wait to meet him!

2 comments:

  1. How are there no comments here?!?! So exciting... this is one lucky little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for filling my empty comment space!:) And thank you for calling him "lucky". People keep saying "poor little guy". But I think he's dang fortunate!

    ReplyDelete