Saturday, September 28, 2013

Photography


So I FINALLY decided it was time to start a blog for my photography. I love to take photos and I really, really want to improve my photography skills. If you know anyone looking to have their photos taken PLEASE send them my way:) I'm also looking for newborn models! 

This beautiful girl is my friend Hannah. She asked me to take a few photos of her for her profile on her newly designed webpage, www.wholesimplelife.com. You MUST check it out. She is amazing! 

You can see the rest of our photo shoot on my new blog:
It is NOT fancy. I have no clue how to design a webpage; especially not one I'd be satisfied with. But it will have to work for now!


2 comments:

  1. I clicked your link and was told it doesn't exist! Booooo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for telling me!! I fixed it. It works now:) and PLEASE send me an invite to your blog:)

      Delete