Friday, May 23, 2008

Such a Good WEEK!

We had a great week! It was nice and busy... I babysat a little boy from our ward this week. His name is Daxon and he is SO cute! Lily loves playing with him so it was perfect!
Yesterday was a very busy day! We went to a playgroup again and it was so fun! Lily and I both made new friends! I also had to take an exam for the first unit in my online class. I was a little stressed and rushed when I took it but I managed to get a 90 so I was happy. Kind of! I could have done better... Let's see ... we had an Enrichment activity last night and another girl and I were in charge of the decorations (I am on the Enrichment committee, have I mentioned that?) We had a Mexican Fiesta/Get To Know You activity. I was SOO glad I went! I always feel awkward going into Relief Society because I don't really know anyone and I am SO shy around new people! It was really cool to get to know some of the girls! Now church wont be so scary:)
Today me and my friend Kendra (Daxon's mom) took the kids to the park. It was fun! There's a little tiny water playground for small children at the park. Its called the Spray Park and today was the first day it was open. It is so cute but as soon as we got them in their bathing suits the clouds came and covered the sun and it got cold. Poor Lily was shivering SO bad! It was sad! There is also a carousel, so we took them for a ride on that. It was really fun!
Tomorrow Michael and I are going horseback riding. Its just a trail ride with the school but Michael is DYING to get on a horse and it will be fun! I'm excited to go, I get to wear my boots!



Michael took this while he was getting ready for work a few days ago.






She loves to play with Vaseline!






Some cute family pictures. I know my head looks HUGE next to Michael's. BUT I was in front and besides, he has a tiny head:)


































I am up way, WAY later than the rest of our family so I left Michael this little I Love You message for when he was getting ready for work the next morning. When I got up I found the second one:)






Daxon and Lily






I did Lily's makeup:)






Eating pudding:)






Our new double stroller that we love so MUCH!!! The backseat also turns into a bench. Its awesome. We love it!







Michael and Katie






Me, Kendra, Daxon and Lily at the carousel. Not the greatest picture, I know. I thought Lily was going to fall asleep on it. And it didn't seem like Daxon was liking it too much until we had to get off! He cried and cried. They both fell asleep on the way home, that was NICE!

1 comment:

  1. hi, your mother-in-law Jan who is my sis-in-law gave me your blog address. fun to see photos of your growing family. haven't seen your hubby since we came for his grandmother floyd's funeral many years ago. bert allen your uncle in law and i live in so. utah. good luck at ricks or byu-idaho. visit my blog sometime. just click on my name. best wishes-aunt lin

    ReplyDelete