Tuesday, May 27, 2008

TWILIGHT




I don't know why I didn't think to put this up sooner! I am reading the book (again) and I am SOOO excited to see the movie in December! I'm sorry, I just can't help it! I am NOT as obsessed as all of the other crazy fans though. Only mildly:)



ANYWAY! We didn't get to go on our horseback ride this weekend. It has rained for like 5 days straight and it's supposed to rain a few more:( We didn't do anything for Memorial Day yesterday because of the weather. We did go to Aaron and Kaylyn's and that was fun. We just hung out and played a game. They are getting a little beagle in a couple of weeks. We're excited:)
I don't know what else to write about... I'll put some pictures up soon... hopefully:)
Oh, and if you need to pause the music to hear the videos it's at the very bottom of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment