Friday, May 9, 2008

Yesterday

SO. The girls and I went to a play group yesterday. Our ward has the TINIEST nursery ever! But I met a girl from the family ward (we are in the student ward) and she invited me to go to their play group. I am always nervous around new people! It was fun though. It is so nice when Lily has other kids to play with. AND it's nice to have girls like me to talk to!
We are talking about moving over to the family ward. I wanted to go there in the first place, and we did go the first Sunday we were here, BUT it starts at 8:30am! It's hard to get up that early! The girls would sleep until 10:00 or 10:30 if I let them! Also when we went the student ward Michael liked it a lot better. Plus it starts at 1:00 :) So we decided to stay. I think we will probably wait to switch...
OH. I had my second voice lesson yesterday. I am really enjoying it! It is hard to sing the way my teacher wants me too, it is totally different than the way I'm used to singing. But I am learning and I like it a lot.
Michael is doing well in all his classes. He is so busy with school and work that it's crazy! But he's handling it all very well. I am so proud of him!

No comments:

Post a Comment