Thursday, May 15, 2008

Yummy

I just had a bowl of the fruity pebbles that I've been avoiding and they were SOOOOO goooood! Anyway, we are going to Michael's soccer game here in a few minutes. He plays for a co-ed intramural team, the All Blacks. He plays with our cousin Audrey. They've only had one game so far and they lost SOOOO bad! Hopefully tonight they will do better. I can't take any pictures because my camera is dead and we can't find the charger... go figure!
Well, I was on campus again for my voice lessons and I also took a test for my humanities class. I actually got really hot pushing my huge double stroller around. And I am GLAD that it was warm outside because yesterday it was snowing! That reminds me, we got the girls a double-stroller finally! It is so much easier to get around now, we go everywhere! I love it so much!
I need to put up pictures, I'm going to find my camera!

2 comments:

  1. Hey. How did you add us under friends? I want to add you under my friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the help with the blog! I figured it out finally Ü

    ReplyDelete