Monday, June 9, 2008

Long Lost Friends!




So when I was like 8 we lived in Sylmar and I had a huge crush on a little boy in our ward named Brandon Packer. We were friends and got to play together a lot because our dads played softball together and I remember them coming to our house sometimes and stuff like that. We moved to Independence when I was nine and they moved out of Sylmar ward a little after we did... I think. Even though they didn't move that far I never saw my friend again! I have always wondered about him and how he was doing and if I'd ever see him again. Anyways! When Geri started this semester she met him in her Voice class! It was very exciting:) She brought him over last week and it was really fun to visit and catch up! He looks exactly the same as he did when we were little. I would recognize him anywhere! I'm glad we're friends again, Brandon!

No comments:

Post a Comment