Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Sassy

I have to tell you real quick what a sass Lily is. I honestly don't know where she gets it from:)
The other day I was cleaning the bathtub and she was "helping". I said, "Lily, will you please go play with Kaylee?" and her reply was "um, probably not." I didn't think I heard her right! So I asked her another question and it was the same thing! "Probably not." Oh my heck! That was her answer for the rest of the day if she didn't want to do something. At bedtime Michael said "Lily, are you ready for bed?" and she said, "probably not". She says "probably" like "pwo-bal-lee". It is super funny.
She is really sweet too though! She picked up a cupcake from the table yesterday and cupped it in both of her hands. She looked at it very lovingly and she affectionately said, "I love this cupcake." It was so funny. She cracks us up every day! We are so lucky that we get to be her parents!

2 comments:

  1. How cute! Kalyee is standing! I told Chuck about the cupcake and he laughed...

    If you give me your email i think i can sign you up from my end that you get it emailed to you.

    ReplyDelete