Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Embarrassed

Okay, can I just say how embarrassed I have been feeling this morning???! I took a shower last night and the soap we have been using has little scrubbing beads in it. Well I got the stupid little things in both of my eyes while I was washing my face. I spent the next couple of hours rubbing my eyes and trying to make them tear up so I could cry the beads out. It wasn't very fun. Fast forward to this morning. I was sleeping on the floor in the living room with Riley (our sleeping situation was a little messed up last night) and I heard rummaging in our storage closet on our front porch. I looked out the window and it was our friend, Caleb. I ran back to my bedroom because I wasn't properly dressed, I had just woken up! While I was in my room throwing clothes on I heard him knock on the door. I opened it up and talked to him for a few minutes. While I was talking to him I felt like my right eye was trying to close itself. I thought it was probably a little swollen from last night. Well, Caleb left and I went to the bathroom to look in the mirror. A little swollen??? Oh my HECK. Both of my eyes were beyond puffy. I looked like a freak! Hace you seen Hitch? Remember the part where he has an allergic reaction to his food? Yeah. That was me this morning. Not to mention that I went to bed with wet hair last night so that was a frizzed out curly mess.
Now, I usually don't really care how I look. Otherwise I would not have opened the door after just waking up. No one looks their best when they roll out of bed. But today, I cared. Had I know I looked that freaky I would have never opened the door! Caleb probably thinks Michael is a great guy for waking up to that every morning! haha!
We are actually really sad right now because Caleb and Kendra are moving. We've had a lot of fun hanging out with them and the girls looove their boys, Daxon and Graham. Its going to be sad not having them around any more!!

3 comments:

  1. I can just picture you, good thing your friend didn't call the cops for spousal abuse. hope you're feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this cracks me up! you are so funny, i hate it when people come to the door when i'm a mess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!! that is hilarious! i really truly honestly laughed out loud! oh i love you!!!

    ReplyDelete