Friday, July 3, 2009

Friday

Lily stayed with my sister last night. She begs me to stay at Geri's about every other night. I tell her she has to wait to be invited! So last night, Geri offered to take her and Lily was sooooo happy:)

Today we are cleaning up and getting ready for my mom to come. She'll be here tonight. SOO excited!!

Here are some pix. The slide pic is from yesterday. We went to the swingset and there were some little girls paying, they are visiting family for the 4th. Lily was SO excited to have new people to play with. This girl is the absolute opposite of shy! Anyway the bottom one is from when we went to the zoo the other day. I don't know how it missed that post!





2 comments:

  1. Your girls are so adorable! Thanks for the pictures and the updates! I'm not ready for sleep over parties yet! But they ask before you are ready huh! That is cool that she can sleep over at Aunt Geri's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. did I tell you I always wanted a family of five little girls? You are well on your way. I ended up with 4 sons...then married Bert Allen and he had 4 grown daughters. So we have 8 all together and 21 grand kiddies.

    ReplyDelete