Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Photojournal Day 1

Our next assignment in my photo class is to do a photo journal every day for 2 weeks. (I know you are going to be soooOOOooo excited, Geri!)  The assignment is to keep our camera with us all the time and document our lives by making photos that are important to us. We're not supposed to go out especially to photograph, but instead, make interesting photos of what we are already doing.

This is my brother, Zach. I think he is wonderful and he thinks I'm wonderful. We are prob the only 2 people in the world who fully appreciate one another's humor. I love him:)

ps. In case you didn't know. this is a goofy face. He doesn't smile like that for real. At least not that I've ever seen. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my Goodness!!!! I AM so excited!!!!! And I love this picture of Zach!

    ReplyDelete