Thursday, February 5, 2009

Labor? . . . not really.

Things have been a little crazy, but not very:) Michael is now in Idaho with me, I am SOOO happy. I feel so much better having him here. Now I don't have to worry about going into labor and being alone and having him miss the baby's birth! Actually, the reason he is here is because I THOUGHT I was in labor a few nights ago! I had contractions all night and I am talking intense and 5 minutes apart. I was SURE I was in labor because it was exactly what happened when I went into labor with both Lily and Kaylee. I didn't go to the hospital because I was waiting for it to start hurting. Anyway, I had these contractions (regular and intense) for 6 hours before I finally called Michael to tell him to come home. Of course, an hour after he left, they went away! I felt dumb because I feel like I should know when my body is in labor! Especially after having two kids! Frustrating! Oh, well. At least he is here and I am so grateful! He was supposed to bring me some See's Candy, but since he left so early in the morning there were no shops open. Instead he came with a beautiful bouquet of roses:) SO sweet, I LOVE my husband!

I had a doctor appointment today, I am still only at 1 cm BUT the doctor did say the baby's head has moved down! Only a week until my due date! I am reeeaaallly hoping the baby is not born on Friday the 13th! Freaky!





Here are some pictures of our week so far. They are backwards. How annoying!



The girls enjoying the egg beaters from daddy's cake.






Michael wanted cake the other night and decided to make one. He did it all by himself, I was very impressed:)






Trying on Lily's big girl undies!

3 comments:

  1. I know what you mean but each preganacy is so different that I would've thought I was in labor too! Chris left at the end of my pregnancy with bailey to the east coast for grad school interveiws and i made him come home too...haha but how are we supposed to know if it's for sure or not? better safe than have them miss the delivery! LOL cute pics of the girls:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what exciting times for your family. good luck with the delivery...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, I am glad that Michael is up there now! Hope that everything goes smoothly this week. Now you will have him there for Valentines Day too. Hope you and tha girls are doing well. Love you! good Luck!

    ReplyDelete