Tuesday, July 30, 2013

There was a wedding...

 Happiest couple


 Kaylee says, "I like this picture, but when it happened in real life it was disgusting."
and look at Rachel's cute minty shoes underneath the lace on her dress.


Cutest best friend cousins. Camilla and Emma.


 My Dad with his parents, brother, and one of his sisters. 
From left to right: Uncle Bob, Aunt Nancy, Grandma Howe (she's just the cutest), Uncle Dan, Grandpa Howe, and my precious Dad.


Rachel with her dad.

Zach and Rachel got married on Friday, July 26. My grandpa Varge Christensen is a sealer in the temple and had the honor of sealing Zach and Rachel together for time and all eternity. It was such a special day! The girls are so excited to have Rachel for an aunt and I'm so happy that she's officially my sister! Our family is SO happy to have a special new member. She is precious to us. 
Time spent with family is always wonderful. We had the privilege of being with grandparents, aunts and uncles, and cousins that we don't get to see very often. The weekend was far too short but LUCKY us, we get to do it all again for my cousin Melysa's wedding this weekend! I adore my family and am so happy and thankful for every opportunity that we have to gather and be together. It's more fun than ever now that some of us are married and we have new brothers and sisters (and precious children!) mixed in the bunch. Families are such a blessing. I'm so grateful for mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment